Competition Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) which apply to Social Media competitions which the Promoter may run, on its social media platforms. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms.
(1) Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Stripe & Stare reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The decision of Stripe & Stare regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
(2) Any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(3) The competition owner is Stripe & Stare, Units L5-L7 Yelverton Business Park, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 7PY. For any questions or queries regarding this competition please contact us email@example.com
(4) The Social Media competition ("Prize Draw") begins at the time of posting and ends at the specified date on the competition post ("Prize Draw Period"). After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
(5) During the Prize Draw Period, users are automatically entered into the Prize Draw when they complete the required steps as outlined on the competition post.
(6) Entries are only accepted via completing the process outlined within the post copy on the competition post.
(7) All entries received after the Prize Draw Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
(8) Stripe & Stare accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing entry online, Stripe & Stare does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries. Incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
(9) This Prize Draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over with a postal address within a region Stripe & Stare currently ships to, proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
(10) All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. It excludes employees of Stripe & Stare, their partners, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
(11) Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
(12) Any information entrants provide will be used by Stripe & Stare. for the purpose of conducting this Prize Draw.
(13) This Prize Draw is subject to availability. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Any incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will be deemed void.
(14) The winner will be selected at random by Stripe & Stare from all successful entries received and verified by Stripe & Stare.
(15) Unless otherwise stated, one (1) winner will be selected from each competition post by the end of the competition period.
(16) The winner will be notified by Stripe & Stare by Instagram direct message within one (1) week of the Prize Draw date with instructions on how to redeem.
(17) As a condition of accepting the Prize Draw, winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
(18) All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
(19) In the event that the winner does not redeem their Prize in accordance with instructions from Stripe & Stare and/or Stripe & Stare are unable to contact the winner due, Stripe & Stare reserves the right to select another winner to receive the Prize.
(20) Events may occur that render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Stripe & Stare and accordingly they may at their absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Stripe & Stare as a result thereof. Stripe & Stare reserves the right to substitute the Prize for another Prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
(21) Insofar as is permitted by law, Stripe & Stare, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Stripe & Stare, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.