Biodegradable B-Edit Lace Cami - Jet Black
• Made from 71% TENCEL™ Micro Modal, 19% SeaCell™ and 10% Roica V550, using the latest science in fibre technology
• Biodegrades in just 180 days, releasing no harmful chemicals and reverting fully back to nature when buried in soil
• Designed in London. Grown in a forest. Composted in your garden
• Part of a world-first range of 100% biodegradable lace underwear
• One tree planted with every order
Free shipping for all orders over $100 (standard shipping)
Standard shipping (5 - 9 working days) - $7
Expedited shipping (2 - 4 working days) - $14
Please note: there may be delays shipping to Hawaii and Alaska.
Fabric: 95% TENCEL™ Modal, 5% Elastane. Lace: 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane. B-Edit: 71% TENCEL™ Modal, 19% SeaCell™ and 10% Roica V550.
We recommend washing in a net bag on a cool, 30 degree wash or by hand. Dry flat and avoid tumble drying.
Please note with bright and neon dyes, there may be color rub when new. With wash and wear the color will fade subtly. Hand or cool washing will help preserve the vibrancy of bright colors.